Motorcycle News & Miscellaneous
- Full Throttle Magazine NY & 1-800-HURT-911 Bike Nights
- Free Injury App tracks pain, PTSD symptoms, and much more
- Hells Angels Protect Their Trademark
- Changing Attitudes Towards Motorcyclists
- Is the Military Dying on Motorcycles?
- How Many Motorcycles Are In New York?
- NYS Laws Regulating Motorcycles
- Can I Use Under Glow Lights in New York?
- Is Lane Splitting Legal in New York?
- Motorcycle Profiling
- What Should I Do If There Is a Mistake on the Police Report?
- What you should know before giving a statement to the insurance company
- Does it matter if the motorcycle struck the car or if the car struck the motorcycle? or does it matter who hit who first?
- How Much Can a Motorcycle Shop Charge You for Storage Fees?
- What Can I Do If I Don’t Have The Money To Get My Motorcycle Out Of The Impound Yard?
- Why wasn’t the driver arrested when a motorcyclist was killed?
- Can You Use Your Helmet After A Motorcycle Accident?
- Are Motorcyclists’ Injuries Likely To Be Caused by a Car or Contact With the Road?
- Did a car cut off your motorcycle?
- When a Police Officer Said an Accident Was Your Fault
- When Courtesy Causes an Accident
- Be Careful When Riding Past a Car Wash
- Are You Required to Lay Your Motorcycle down to Avoid an Accident?
- You don’t have a motorcycle license and you caused the motorcycle accident. Can you get money for your injuries?
- Driver Making a Left Turn Kills Motorcyclist, Again. What happens now?
- March is Brain Injury Awareness Month & a Left-Turn Accident
- What Happens If I Leave The Hospital Early?
- Why Would You Need a Motorcycle Lawyer?
- Who are the best motorcycle accident lawyers in New York?
- Do Motorcycle Lawyers Represent Club Members?
- Who do I sue, the Driver, or the Insurance Company?
- Is a release for liability valid against a motorcycle school?
- Can I Sue for My Injuries If I Was Drunk?
- Are You at Fault for Causing an Accident When Driving Without a Motorcycle License?
- How Does No-Fault Benefit Motorcyclists?
- Is a Bar Responsible for Injuries Caused by a Motorcycle Parked on the Bar’s Sidewalk?
- How Often Do People Win Their Motorcycle Case against Insurance Companies?
- How Long Does It Take to Get My Settlement Check?
- Can You Have a Worker’s Compensation Claim and Personal Injury Claim?
- Can the IRS Tax Your Motorcycle Accident Settlement?
- How is a verdict for the loss of a leg computed?
- Protect Yourself before Riding
- Buying a Motorcycle With a Loan? Make Sure You Get the Right Insurance!
- Find out how much underinsured coverage you really need for a motorcycle – free calculator
- Is it No-Fault if I’m on a motorcycle and get hit by a car?
- Should You Buy Collision Damage Coverage?
- Should You Buy Motorcycle Insurance from GEICO?
- Don’t Have Health Insurance? If you ride, sign up for Obama Care now!
- Can a Motorcycle Injury be Covered When You Didn’t Have Health Insurance?
- Reimbursement for the Reduced Value of Your Motorcycle
- What the Possible New Uninsured/Underinsured Law Means to Motorcyclists
- Why are motorcyclists excluded from No-Fault coverage?
- What Should I Do About My Motorcycle Insurance during the Winter?
- No-Fault coverage is on my motorcycle policy, right?
- Getting assistance to stay in your home after a disabling motorcycle accident
- Does an Insurance Policy Have To Pay Accidental Death Benefits If You Were Drunk and Speeding?
- How to avoid financial risk when you cause an accident
- Smart Helmets Can Prevent a Motorcycle Accident
- May is Motorcycle Safety and Awareness Month and we’re hanging billboards at Costco stores
- Motorcycle Equipment Required in New York State
Get New York Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Rob Plevy, Esq. and Phil Franckel, Esq. at the 1-800-HURT-911® Personal Injury Dream Team™ on your side and become a member of our family!
“I endorse these guys 100% they handled my motorcycle accident very well! And they are genuine human beings.”
—Frank Sundancer Perugi
Please take a look at some of our:
We created the popular motorcycle awareness campaign you know and have seen!
No Win — No Fee — No Expenses — Guaranteed!
Think you were at fault or other lawyers said you don’t have a case, please call us!
At HURT911® you can speak, text, or email Rob Plevy, Esq. and Phil Franckel, Esq. whenever you need throughout your case and afterward, days/nights/weekends.
Motorcycle Attorney Phil Franckel talks about how motorcycle accidents are different
Philip L. Franckel, Esq. is the author of all articles and content on this website, one of the Personal Injury Dream Team™ Founding Partners at 1-800-HURT-911® New York, well-known for representing motorcyclists. He has a 10 Avvo rating; Avvo Client’s Choice with all 5-star reviews; Avvo Top Contributor; and is a former Member of the Board of Directors of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association. Mr. Franckel created the motorcycle awareness campaign BE AWARE MOTORCYCLES ARE EVERYWHERE®.
Founding Partner Rob Plevy, Esq.
Robert Plevy, Esq. is a motorcycle accident lawyer and one of the Personal Injury Dream Team™ Founding Partners at 1-800-HURT-911® New York. Robert began his legal career in 1993 as an Assistant Corporation Counsel defending The City of New York against personal injury lawsuits.