- 1 FREE New York Motorcycle Insurance Consultation
- 2 Who Will Benefit From A Free Motorcycle Insurance Consultation
- 3 Buying a New or Used Motorcycle from a Motorcycle Dealer?
- 4 What We Will Explain about Your Motorcycle Insurance
- 5 Why Are We Offering Our Valuable Time to Help You for Free?
- 6 How to Get Your Free Motorcycle Insurance Consultation
- 7 If You Prefer, Read Our Articles about Motorcycle Insurance
FREE New York Motorcycle Insurance Consultation
If you’re a motorcyclist and have questions about New York motorcycle insurance, we will be happy to give you a FREE unbiased insurance coverage consultation by phone.
We do not sell motorcycle insurance or any other kind of insurance. But as New York’s Motorcycle Attorneys, we’re very knowledgeable about motorcycle insurance and we just want to help motorcyclists.
You don’t even need to have been in a motorcycle accident for your free motorcycle insurance coverage consultation and it’s always available year-round.
Who Will Benefit From A Free Motorcycle Insurance Consultation
Our free motorcycle insurance consultation will benefit motorcyclists if you:
- would like to review an existing motorcycle insurance policy.
- are renewing a motorcycle insurance policy.
- own a motorcycle.
- are planning to purchase a motorcycle.
Buying a New or Used Motorcycle from a Motorcycle Dealer?
Please call us if you’re buying or just purchased a new or used motorcycle from a motorcycle dealer.
We have had several clients who purchased motorcycles from a dealer with a bank loan and had no collision coverage. This occurred when motorcyclists purchased or changed their insurance on their smartphone.
Motorcycle dealers should make sure that you have collision coverage but don’t always verify that you purchased collision coverage. After a motorcycle accident, you can end up owing the bank many thousands of dollars if you have the wrong insurance coverage.
What We Will Explain about Your Motorcycle Insurance
We will explain:
- The different parts and coverages on your motorcycle insurance policy;
- What you should have;
- Where to save money if that’s what you’re looking to do;
- What coverages you may want to consider in your motorcycle insurance policy; and
- Other questions you may have about your motorcycle insurance.
We will educate you in a language you can understand so you’re not confused about what insurance you do or do not have or need covering both you and your motorcycle.
Why Are We Offering Our Valuable Time to Help You for Free?
- Because motorcyclists have no idea what their motorcycle insurance policy provided or that for a small amount of money they could have been well insured for medical bills and damage to their motorcycle.
- Because many of our motorcycle accident clients had nasty surprises after a motorcycle accident.
- Because insurance salespeople don’t give the proper advice and are not legally required to.
- If you buy motorcycle insurance online, you won’t know what you need or don’t need.
We want to provide a valuable free service for New York motorcyclists and, of course, we hope that you will call us in the event you need a motorcycle accident lawyer. We do not sell motorcycle insurance and there is no obligation of any kind. We just want to help NY motorcyclists!
How to Get Your Free Motorcycle Insurance Consultation
We can provide you with your free consultation by phone or at our office on weekdays and most nights & weekends.
If you come to us, we’ll give you some of our famous free BE AWARE MOTORCYCLES ARE EVERYWHERE® T-shirts, yard signs, car signs, and bumper signs. The only thing else we could do is to pay for your insurance (but we’ll stop at the free consultation at a time convenient for you).
For your free consultation, call 1-800-HURT-911 (1-800-487-8911) days/nights/weekends and say that you want to speak with Phil Franckel about your motorcycle insurance.
If You Prefer, Read Our Articles about Motorcycle Insurance
Get Motorcycle Lawyers Rob Plevy, Esq. and Phil Franckel, Esq. at the HURT911® Personal Injury Dream Team™ on your side and become a member of our family!
“I endorse these guys 100% they handled my [motorcycle] accident very well! And they are genuine human beings.”
—Frank Sundancer Perugi
Please take a look at some of our:
We created the popular motorcycle awareness campaign you know and have seen!
No Win — No Fee — No Expenses — Guaranteed!
At HURT911® you can speak, text, or email Rob Plevy, Esq. and Phil Franckel, Esq. whenever you need throughout your case and afterward, days/nights/weekends.
Motorcycle Attorney Phil Franckel talks about how motorcycle accidents are different
Philip L. Franckel, Esq. is one of the Personal Injury Dream Team™ Founding Partners at 1-800-HURT-911® New York; He has a 10 Avvo rating; Avvo Client’s Choice with all 5-star reviews; Avvo Top Contributor; and a former Member of the Board of Directors of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association. Mr. Franckel is well-known in New York for representing motorcyclists and created the motorcycle awareness campaign BE AWARE MOTORCYCLES ARE EVERYWHERE®.
Partner Rob Plevy, Esq.
Robert Plevy, Esq. is one of the Personal Injury Dream Team™ Founding Partners at 1-800-HURT-911® New York. Robert began his legal career in 1993 as an Assistant Corporation Counsel defending The City of New York against personal injury lawsuits.