Why are we the best motorcycle accident lawyers in New York?
- We know how to prove the driver caused your motorcycle accident and why it wasn’t your fault!
- We really give personal service! You can call us days/nights/weekends as often as you want to speak with Attorneys Phil Franckel or Rob Plevy!
- Our motorcycle client reviews | See what other personal injury lawyers say about us
- NO LEGAL FEE for money we recover for your motorcycle damage!
- NO LEGAL FEE for estate work in wrongful death cases!
- We have represented motorcyclists since August 2002.
- Phil Franckel was the first lawyer to advertise in Full Throttle Magazine since its first issue in 2002 and was the only NY motorcycle lawyer advertising in the magazine for several years. We advertise on the inside front cover of Full Throttle NY Magazine.
- Phil Franckel has been the author/editor of the monthly legal column in Full Throttle Magazine since 2002.
- Phil Franckel is a former Member of the Board Of Directors of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association.
- We are well known in the New York motorcycle community and among other personal injury lawyers for our knowledge of motorcycle accident cases.
- We started the motorcycle awareness campaign BE AWARE MOTORCYCLES ARE EVERYWHERE®
We take difficult, complex motorcycle accidents other lawyers refuse!
Ran a Red Light — Brooklyn, New York. We settled a case for the entire $100,000 insurance policy where a witness saw our client run a red light and the NYPD police report showed our client ran a red light. Our client’s case was declined by two other New York accident lawyers.
Ran a Stop Sign — Suffolk County, New York. We settled a case for the entire insurance policy where our client admitted he ran a stop sign in Suffolk and a witness saw the motorcycle run a stop sign. Our client’s case was declined by two other New York accident lawyers.
Drunk Motorcyclist — Queens, New York. Our client had a blood alcohol level of .203 measured in the hospital one hour after his motorcycle accident on the Belt Parkway in Queens. He was injured in a hit-and-run accident and only had $25,000 uninsured coverage for hit-and-run accidents. Despite the fact that he was drunk and he only had $25,000 insurance coverage, the case was settled for $155,000!
Motorcycle Police Officer Hit Left Turning Car in Rear — Suffolk County, New York. Our client broke his leg when he hit a car in the rear which was making a left turn in front of him. The insurance company offered $50,000. We then won a summary judgment motion which ruled he driver was 100% at fault. At trial, the insurance company offered $150,000. We declined it and the jury awarded $425,000.
Hit & Run Denied by Insurance Company — Suffolk, New York. Our client’s motorcycle hit a guardrail on Nichols Road ramp to the LIE. The police report stated she lost control of her motorcycle and her insurance company refused to pay her $50,000 uninsured coverage. At trial, the police officer testified she told him she lost control on gravel. We won and got $50,000 for our client.
Motorcycle Damage — Suffolk County, New York. Where an insurance company offered the entire $25,000 injury liability policy but offered only 50% of the motorcycle collision damage, we continued the lawsuit to get 100% of the motorcycle collision damage for our client even though we already earned our legal fee for the injury and we do not charge a legal fee for the motorcycle damage! Three months later, we got 100% of the motorcycle collision damage for our client.
Motorcycle Damage — Will another lawyer do this?
Motorcycle Damage — Our client was injured and his custom-built motorcycle was totaled when a car hit his motorcycle in Queens, NY. Our client was willing to accept $12,000 but the insurance company offered only $10,624.18 for the motorcycle damage. We flat bedded his motorcycle to Miracle Mile Harley-Davidson and paid for an estimate to build a new motorcycle exactly the same. The estimate was $22,134.79 and we made the insurance company pay our client $22,134.79. Since we do not charge a legal fee for motorcycle damage, our client received the entire $22,134.79!
$9,983.72 Motorcycle Damage — The insurance company for the car which injured our client offered to pay their entire $25,000 insurance policy for his injuries. However, they only agreed to 50% liability and to pay 50% of his motorcycle damage. Our client wanted 100% of his motorcycle damage, so we refused to settle the case and filed a law suit against the driver to prove he was 100% at fault and and recover 100% of the damage to the motorcycle. Four months after we filed the law suit, the insurance company paid 100% of the motorcycle damage.
See some more of our New York motorcycle accident case results
We only charge 1/3 legal fee which is paid at the end of your case from the money we get for you and we will advance case expenses. See our SIMPLE FEE GUARANTEE!™.
Of course, you are not responsible to pay any legal fees or case expenses if we don’t get money for you. However, WE HAVE NEVER LOST A MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT CASE!
Most motorcycle accidents are 100% the fault of the car but even if you think you were at fault or other lawyers said you don’t have a case, please call us!
We think you’ll agree, we’re the best motorcycle accident lawyers in New York!
At HURT911® you can speak with Dream Team Partners Rob Plevy, Esq. and Phil Franckel, Esq. whenever you need throughout your case and afterward, days/nights/weekends.
We created the popular motorcycle awareness campaign you know and have seen!