Why Are We The Best Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in New York?
- The best motorcycle accident lawyers in New York know how to prove the driver caused your motorcycle accident and why it wasn’t your fault!
- We started the famous motorcycle awareness campaign BE AWARE MOTORCYCLES ARE EVERYWHERE®
- We really give personal service! You can call us days/nights/weekends as often as you want to speak with Attorneys Phil Franckel or Rob Plevy!
- See Our motorcycle client reviews | See what other personal injury lawyers say about us
- NO LEGAL FEE for money we recover for your motorcycle damage!
- NO LEGAL FEE for estate work in wrongful death cases!
- We have represented motorcyclists since August 2002.
- Phil Franckel was the first lawyer to advertise in Full Throttle Magazine since its first issue in 2002 and was the only NY motorcycle lawyer advertising in the magazine for several years. See our ad on the inside front cover of Full Throttle NY Magazine.
- Phil Franckel has been the author/editor of the monthly legal column in Full Throttle Magazine since 2002. You probably read some of Phil Franckel’s articles.
- Phil Franckel is a former Member of the Board of Directors of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association.
- We are well known in the New York motorcycle community and among other personal injury lawyers for our knowledge of motorcycle accident cases.
- You probably already met us at motorcycle events in New York and Long Island.
- AMA has recommended us (unsolicited) as one of the best motorcycle accident lawyers in New York.
- We’re recommended by NY Empire State Motorcycle Safety Education Program a 501(c)3 education organization
We Have Represented
- Motorcycle School Instructors
- Motorcycle Police Officers including a Motorcycle Police Officer Instructor
- Harley Davidson dealer employees
- Motorcycle shop mechanics
- Motorcycle Club members
- 1% members
Only The Best Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in New York Can Win These Impossible Motorcycle Accident Cases!
|Ran a Red Light — Brooklyn, New York. We settled a case for the entire $100,000 insurance policy where a witness saw our client’s motorcycle run a red light and the NYPD police report showed our client ran a red light. Our client’s case was declined by two other New York personal injury lawyers.|
|Ran a Stop Sign — Suffolk County, New York. We settled a case for the entire insurance policy when our client admitted to the Suffolk County Police Officer that he ran a stop sign and a witness saw the motorcycle run a stop sign. Our client’s case was declined by two other New York personal injury lawyers.|
|Drunk Motorcyclist — Queens, New York. Our client had a blood-alcohol level of .203 measured in the hospital one hour after his motorcycle accident on the Belt Parkway in Queens. He said he was injured in a hit-and-run accident. He only had $25,000 uninsured coverage for hit-and-run accidents. Despite the fact that he was drunk and he only had $25,000 insurance coverage, the case was settled for $155,000! Our client’s case was declined by two other New York personal injury lawyers.|
|Motorcycle Police Officer Hit Left Rear Bumper — Suffolk County, New York. Our client broke his leg when he hit a car in the rear which was making a left turn in front of him. The insurance company offered $50,000. We then won a summary judgment motion which ruled the driver was 100% at fault. At trial, the insurance company offered $150,000. We declined it and the jury awarded $425,000.|
|Hit & Run Denied by Insurance Company — Suffolk, New York. Our client’s motorcycle hit this guardrail on the Nichols Road ramp to the LIE. She said she was hit in the rear but the police report stated she lost control of her motorcycle on sand and gravel. Her insurance company refused to pay her $50,000 uninsured coverage. At a trial, the police officer testified she told him at the accident scene that she lost control on sand and gravel. We won and got $50,000 for our client. Another New York motorcycle accident lawyer could not help our client.|
Motorcycle Damage — Only the Best Motorcycle Lawyers in NY Will Do This — Without Charging a Legal Fee!
Motorcycle Damage — Suffolk County, New York. An insurance company offered the entire $25,000 injury liability policy but offered only 50% of the motorcycle collision damage. Our client wanted the money for his motorcycle so we refused the settlement offer and continued the lawsuit. After three months of litigation, the insurance company gave up and paid 100% of the motorcycle collision damage to our client. We did not charge him a legal fee for the motorcycle damage!
Motorcycle Damage — Our client was injured and his custom-built motorcycle was totaled when a car hit his motorcycle in Queens, NY. Our client was willing to accept $12,000 but the insurance company offered only $10,624.18 for the motorcycle damage.
We flat-bedded his motorcycle to Miracle Mile Harley-Davidson and paid to get an estimate to build a new motorcycle exactly the same. The estimate was $22,134.79 and we made the insurance company pay our client $22,134.79. Since we do not charge a legal fee for motorcycle damage, our client received the entire $22,134.79!
Motorcycle Damage — The insurance company for the car which injured our client offered to pay their entire $25,000 insurance policy for his injuries. But they only agreed to 50% liability and to pay 50% of his $9,983.72 motorcycle damage. Our client wanted 100% of his motorcycle damage, so we refused to settle the case and filed a lawsuit against the driver to prove he was 100% at fault and recover 100% of the damage to the motorcycle. Four months after we filed the lawsuit, the insurance company paid $9,983.72, 100% of the motorcycle damage.
Only the best motorcycle accident lawyers in New York can show results like these!
See some more of our New York motorcycle accident case results
We only charge 1/3 legal fee which is paid at the end of your case from the money we get for you and we will advance case expenses. No Win — No Fee — No Expenses — Guaranteed! See our SIMPLE FEE GUARANTEE!™.
Most motorcycle accidents are 100% the fault of the car but even if you think you were at fault or other lawyers said you don’t have a case, please call us!
Watch Donna talking about her motorcycle accident and how we helped her after first going to another motorcycle lawyer and then a personal injury lawyer. We were her third lawyers. Donna talks about how we got her teeth fixed when the other lawyers couldn’t but we also got her the money she used to buy a new house.
Listen to Donna saying why we’re the best motorcycle accident lawyers in New York.
We think you’ll agree that we’re the best motorcycle accident lawyers in New York!
Get Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Rob Plevy, Esq. and Phil Franckel, Esq. at the 1-800-HURT-911® Personal Injury Dream Team™ on your side and become a member of our family!
“I endorse these guys 100% they handled my motorcycle accident very well! And they are genuine human beings.”
—Frank Sundancer Perugi
Please take a look at some of our:
We created the popular motorcycle awareness campaign you know and have seen!
No Win — No Fee — No Expenses — Guaranteed!
At HURT911® you can speak, text, or email Rob Plevy, Esq. and Phil Franckel, Esq. whenever you need throughout your case and afterward, days/nights/weekends.
Motorcycle Attorney Phil Franckel talks about how motorcycle accidents are different
Philip L. Franckel, Esq. is the author of all articles and content on this website, one of the Personal Injury Dream Team™ Founding Partners at 1-800-HURT-911® New York, well-known for representing motorcyclists. He has a 10 Avvo rating; Avvo Client’s Choice with all 5-star reviews; Avvo Top Contributor; and is a former Member of the Board of Directors of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association. Mr. Franckel created the motorcycle awareness campaign BE AWARE MOTORCYCLES ARE EVERYWHERE®.
Founding Partner Rob Plevy, Esq.
Robert Plevy, Esq. is a motorcycle accident lawyer and one of the Personal Injury Dream Team™ Founding Partners at 1-800-HURT-911® New York. Robert began his legal career in 1993 as an Assistant Corporation Counsel defending The City of New York against personal injury lawsuits.