Our passion is helping NY motorcyclists! We represent riders who have been injured anywhere in New York. Call us even if you think you may be at fault for causing your motorcycle accident!
Attorneys Phil Franckel, Esq. and Rob Plevy, Esq, offer New York motorcycle accident victims:
- Free telephone consultation with no obligation by phone or in-hospital/home.
- LEGAL FEE: 1/3 of your settlement, paid at the end of your motorcycle accident case.
- FEE GUARANTEE: If we don’t get money for you, you don’t pay anything!
- SIMPLE FEE GUARANTEE!™ — NO CHARGE for copying, postage, messenger fees, travel, computer storage, shredding, telephone, and other similar charges!
- WE ADVANCE CASE EXPENSES — so you don’t need any money!
- NO LEGAL FEE for estate work for wrongful death when a motorcyclist is killed. These legal fees could cost you as much as $12,000 elsewhere, but we pay them for you out of our pocket!
- NO LEGAL FEE to obtain payment for damage to your motorcycle!
- Personal service – Call me about anything days/nights/weekends (throughout your case and after!)
- We fill out all forms for you including:
- Insurance forms
- DMV accident form MV-104
- Medical expense reimbursement forms
- Claim forms and
- All other forms
We like to fill out these forms because entering the wrong information can damage your case and it’s even more important for motorcycle accidents. Filling out an MV-104 for a motorcycle accident is different than for a car accident. You should not do this yourself. Of course, we also want to make your life easy!
We’ll prepare you for your deposition (EBT) so you’ll testify like a lawyer! You’ll relax on a comfortable couch in our office while watching a custom demo deposition prep video on a large screen TV. You’ll see a deposition showing you the questions, the wrong way to answer, the right way to answer and how that can affect your answers at trial. Of course, we’ll go over the facts of your case. We’ll make sure you’re prepared like no one else!
This photo shows the video in our deposition prep room.
After your deposition, you’ll have to be examined by the insurance defense doctors. Many lawyers send you alone but we never let our clients go alone! Not only will we be with you, but we will bring our own doctor!
We use the latest technology and services to get the most money for your motorcycle accident case:
- Umbrella insurance search-Insurance companies cannot be trusted to admit if an umbrella insurance policy exists! We are able to obtain a written report showing if the vehicle which struck your motorcycle had an umbrella insurance policy.
- SmartAdvocate Personal injury case management software is the leading (and most expensive) software which tracks every aspect of your motorcycle accident case and lets us create legal documents at the click of a mouse.
- An outside service to get your medical records faster than an attorney can. They constantly harass hospitals and doctors, by phone and fax, to get your medical records.
- We have doctors review your medical records and provide us with a comprehensive medical summary for litigation and settlement.
- Westlaw, the leading (and most expensive) legal research library, allows us to research legal issues for litigation and jury verdicts so we can prove what your injury is worth!
- Medical videos including CT scan, MRI, X-Ray or Fluoroscopic video; and Medical video animation where appropriate.
- Deposition preparation video in our screening room (see photo below) will let you see how a deposition is done, how to answer questions and how not to answer questions. This will make you better prepared for a deposition than otherwise possible. We also have video online for you to watch before or after we prepare you. (Because of our enhanced settlement packages and your preparation, many cases are settled for full value without having to go to trial. We spend the money to prepare for trial early on to give the insurance company what they need so they can pay full value for the injuries you have from your motorcycle accident).
- Access to a databank of deposition and trial transcripts of defense doctors so we know what they previously testified to and we’re prepared to discredit them at trial.
- Along with your attorney, we will have a doctor accompany you to the insurance company physical after a deposition. This makes it much more difficult for the insurance company to claim at trial that your injury isn’t serious and forces them to consider paying now!
- Asset searches are performed using LexisNexis which can find real estate including mortgage information and aircraft owned in the US. Asset search reports are used when the insurance coverage of the vehicle which struck your motorcycle is insufficient to compensate you for your injuries to determine if there is additional money which can be obtained and where the money is.
At HURT911® you can speak with Dream Team Partners Rob Plevy, Esq. and Phil Franckel, Esq. whenever you need throughout your case and afterward, days/nights/weekends.