NY Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Rob Plevy & Phil Franckel both work on your motorcycle injury case!
We know why drivers don’t see motorcycles
— We know how to prove the driver caused your motorcycle accident and why it wasn’t your fault!
—Let us prove it wasn’t your fault!
When You’re HURT in a Motorcycle Accident, Call 911…
Then call 1-800-HURT-911
Find out why we think we’re the best motorcycle accident lawyers in New York
We Offer New York Motorcycle Accident Victims:
- FREE Consultation for as much time as you need – No Obligation
- NO FEE Unless We Get Money For You
- 1/3 Legal Fee Paid at the End of Your Case from Your Settlement
- SIMPLE FEE GUARANTEE!™ — NO CHARGE for: processing lawsuit cash advances, copying, postage, fax, messenger fees, travel and parking, computer storage, telephone, legal research and many other charges!
- CASE EXPENSES are reimbursed at the end of your case and only if we get money for you!
- NO LEGAL FEE for estate work in wrongful death cases!
- NO LEGAL FEE for Money We Recover for Your Motorcycle Damage!!!
- We Fill Out Your MV-104 DMV Accident Report & Insurance Forms For You (You should not fill these out yourself and should be filled out differently for motorcycle accidents)
- We Know How To Search For $Million Umbrella Insurance!
- We Can Do An Asset Search — You’ll know when accepting the policy is right
- No Health Insurance? We Can Arrange Medical Treatment, Orthopedic or Neurology Surgery, Physical Therapy, Plastic Surgery & Dental Treatment to be paid at the end of your case, often at the defendant’s expense!
- We’re knowledgeable and experienced motorcycle accident lawyers since 2002!
- Personal Service – call days/nights/weekends as often as you want to speak with Attorneys Phil Franckel or Rob Plevy! You won’t speak with paralegals! Listen to these 2 short clips from voicemails from clients surprised when Phil Franckel didn’t answer the phone (it happens rarely).
We know how to pressure insurance companies to pay for your motorcycle accident
But if they don’t pay, we can take your case to trial and go after the insured’s income and assets and sometimes make them pay 9% interest.
When a motorcycle accident tore a ligament in our client’s knee, Liberty Mutual refused to pay their driver’s $100,000 insurance policy, so we sent a Bad Faith letter to the claims representative stating our intention to go after the insured’s income and assets. After receiving our letter, the claims representative left 4 voicemails in one day and offered to pay the entire $100,000 policy one week later! Listen to 5 second clips from the first two voicemails:
1st voicemail “your demanding terroist letter”
2nd voicemail “your nasty letter got my blood pressure rushing today – I won’t have to go to the gym”
Call 1-800-487-8911 Free Consultation 7 days/nights — Ask any question, even if you don’t have a case!
“Motorcyclists are at the mercy of distracted drivers” We’ll sue them!
After a motorcycle accident, keep your helmet and call us immediately!
We settled a concussion (mild traumatic brain injury) for $1,250,000.
In another New York motorcycle accident, this motorcycle helmet damage indicated to us that the rider could have had a concussion. When we got his hospital records from LIJ we found out he did have had a concussion. The insurance company offered $150,000 at mediation but we got $1,000,000 at trial for our client!
Which Motorcycle Accident Lawyer do you want to represent you?
Compare our website NYMotorcycleAttorneys.com to the websites of the other 4-5 New York Motorcycle Accident Lawyers and other personal injury lawyers. Then ask yourself who can better represent you for your motorcycle accident and who will really give you personal service.
From New York City to New York State, we want to represent you if you had a motorcycle accident!
Phil Franckel was the first Motorcycle Lawyer to advertise in Full Throttle Magazine since it’s first issue and the only Personal Injury Motorcycle Lawyer in New York’s best and only motorcycle magazine for several years.
Motorcycle Crash Attorneys Phil Franckel and Rob Plevy are lifetime members of Long Island ABATE
See how we’re helping to raise awareness of motorcycles on the roads in New York with bumper stickers, car magnets, lawn signs and billboards with our brand, BE AWARE MOTORCYCLES ARE EVERYWHERE®
When you need a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in New York
Call Motorcycle Attorneys Phil Franckel & Rob Plevy
FRANCKEL & PLEVY, LLP
135 East 54th Street Suite 4E
New York, NY 10022
42 Davis Lane
Roslyn, NY 11576
During your free consultation, we’ll answer any questions you may have and tell you how we can find $million umbrella insurance, settle your case quicker, and protect your settlement money from being eaten up by medical liens.
Philip L. Franckel, Esq., is a New York motorcycle accident lawyer representing bikers hurt in motorcycle accidents. Phil Franckel is a Top Motorcycle Accidents Contributor at Avvo, created 1800HURT911.com®, HURT911Biker.com and authored over 600 pages of information on the websites about personal injury accidents and motorcycle accidents. Phil Franckel has been practicing personal injury law since 1989 and is a past Member of the Board Of Directors of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association. In his spare time, Phil Franckel volunteers his time as Commanding Officer of Communications, Nassau County Police Department Auxiliary Police Section.
If you are a motorcyclist in New York, you probably have seen our advertisements on TV and in motorcycle publications including the back cover of ABATE and the inside front cover of FT.
While many personal injury attorneys do not like motorcycle cases because of the complexity of the unique legal issues involving motorcycle accidents, especially the resolution of liens for medical treatment, we prefer motorcycle accident cases and the unique issues of motorcycle accidents.
We provide personal service and you can call us days/nights/weekends with any question. In fact, you can reach me right now on my personal phone number by calling 1-800-HURT-911.