When You’re HURT in a Motorcycle Accident, Call 911…
Then call 1-800-HURT-911
New York Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Phil Franckel & Rob Plevy will both work on your case! We offer motorcycle accident victims:
- FREE Consultation – No Obligation
- NO FEE Unless We Get Money For You
- 1/3 Legal Fee Paid From Your Settlement at the End of Your Case
- SIMPLE FEE GUARANTEE!™ — NO CHARGE for copying, postage, fax, messenger fees, travel, computer storage, telephone and other similar charges!
- CASE EXPENSES are reimbursed at the end of your case and only if we get money for you!
- NO LEGAL FEE for estate work for wrongful death cases!
- NO LEGAL FEE for Your Motorcycle Damage Claim!
- We Fill Out MV-104 DMV Accident Report & Insurance Forms For You (You should not fill these out yourself and should be filled out differently for motorcycle accidents)
- We Know How To Search For $Million Umbrella Insurance!
- We Can Do An Asset Search — You’ll Know When Accepting the Policy is Right
- No Health Insurance? We Can Arrange Medical Treatment – Even Prescription Medications!
- We’re knowledgeable and experienced motorcycle accident lawyers since 2002!
- Personal Service – call days/nights/weekends as often as you want to speak with Attorneys Phil Franckel or Rob Plevy! You won’t speak with paralegals! Listen to these 2 short clips from voicemails from clients surprised when Phil Franckel didn’t answer the phone (it happens rarely).
Sue D.Sue C.
We know why drivers don’t see motorcycles — We know how to prove the driver caused your motorcycle accident and that it wasn’t your fault!
We know how to pressure the insurance company to pay (if they don’t pay, we can take your case to trial and go after the insured’s income and assets). After receiving our letter stating our intention to go after the insured’s income and assets, a claims representative left four voicemails in one day and offered the entire $100,000 policy one week later! Listen to short 10 sec clips from the first two voicemails:
1st voicemail “your demanding terroist letter” (5 second clip)
2nd voicemail “your nasty letter got my blood pressure rushing today – I won’t have to go to the gym” (5 second clip)
1-800-487-8911 Free Consultation 7 days/nights — Ask any question, I won’t rush you off the phone!
This motorcycle helmet shows damage which could indicate the rider had a concussion worth more than the $1,250,000 insurance policy! We settled another smaller concussion (mild traumatic brain injury) for $1,250,000. After your motorcycle accident, keep your helmet and call us immediately!
Which motorcycle lawyer do you want to represent you? Compare NYMotorcycleAttorneys.com to the websites of the other 5-6 motorcycle accident attorneys in New York. Then ask yourself who can better represent you for your motorcycle accident and who will really give you personal service.
Phil Franckel was the first lawyer to advertise in Full Throttle Magazine since it’s first issue and the only lawyer in the magazine for several years.
Motorcycle Crash Attorneys Phil Franckel and Rob Plevy are lifetime members of Long Island ABATE
See how we’re helping to raise awareness of motorcycles on the roads in New York with bumper stickers, car magnets, lawn signs and billboards with our brand, BE AWARE MOTORCYCLES ARE EVERYWHERE®
Call Phil Franckel, Esq. Days/Nights/Weekends
FRANCKEL & PLEVY, LLP
135 East 54th Street Suite 4E
New York, NY 10022
42 Davis Lane
Roslyn, NY 11576
During your free consultation, we’ll answer any questions you may have and tell you how we can find $million umbrella insurance, settle your case quicker, and protect your settlement money from being eaten up by medical liens. Philip L. Franckel, Esq., is a New York motorcycle accident lawyer representing bikers hurt in motorcycle accidents. Phil Franckel is a Top Motorcycle Accidents Contributor at Avvo, created 1800HURT911.com®, HURT911Biker.com and authored over 600 pages of information on the websites about personal injury accidents and motorcycle accidents. Phil Franckel has been practicing personal injury law since 1989 and is a past Member of the Board Of Directors of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association. In his spare time, Phil Franckel volunteers his time as Commanding Officer of Communications, Nassau County Police Department Auxiliary Police Section.
If you are a motorcyclist in New York, you probably have seen our advertisements on TV and in motorcycle publications including the back cover of ABATE and the inside front cover of FT. While many personal injury attorneys do not like motorcycle cases because of the complexity of the unique legal issues involving motorcycle accidents, especially the resolution of liens for medical treatment, we prefer motorcycle accident cases and the unique issues of motorcycle accidents. We provide personal service and you can call us days/nights/weekends with any question. In fact, you can reach me right now on my personal phone number by calling 1-800-HURT-911.
Call New York Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Phil Franckel and Rob Plevy